We are just a few short days from puck drop on this years event. We hope you are excited to spend the weekend with us, the weather will be a warm 65-72* all weekend. Here are a few last minute reminders:
- If you are interested in purchasing Coyote tickets for Saturday, 2/16/2019 and do not have a game conflict, please visit our Special Events page for discounted pricing and contact information for our group sales.
- Warm up pucks are provided for you for the weekend, so you do not have to bring them!
- Score sheets are system generated so you do not need to provide roster labels.
- Coaches playing in the NHL Alumni game on Friday please do not forget to bring a WHITE/Light Jersey. Tickets will be in your welcome packet when you check in for your first game. If you want to come watch, tickets will be sold at the door for $5 space permitting.
- Pin trading is on your own, we do not have a dedicated time.
- As a reminder, rosters are FROZEN. No players will be permitted to be added. All roster matters should have been resolved.
- The rules are posted on our information page, please ensure you read them as they have changed from previous tournaments.
- The schedule is final and the website is the official schedule.
- All the venues have "Live Barn" which is a unmanned camera that is streamed on the internet. Please visit LiveBarn.com for further information and sign up. This is offered as a service and not run through the tournament.
We want to wish you safe travels into the Phoenix Area and we look forward to meeting everyone on Friday morning!